Every year, The NonProfit Times surveys the employees of nominated nonprofits to determine which are the best to work for. The survey covers eight categories ranging from leadership and planning, to work environment, to employee engagement.
Each organization is scored based on the survey responses. The top 50 nonprofits are ranked, irrespective of size; and then sublists are compiled for small, medium and large employers.
Among all nonprofits, the Alzheimer’s Association is ranked No. 9; among large nonprofits (250 or more employees), we rank No. 2!
The result is the annual Best NonProfits to Work For.
- Alzheimer’s Association gets $15,000 grant (bizjournals.com)
- New Alzheimer’s Association Report Reveals 1 in 3 Seniors Dies With Alzheimer’s or Another Dementia (prnewswire.com)
- New Alzheimer’s Association Report Reveals 1 in 3 Seniors Dies With Alzheimer’s or Another Dementia (sacbee.com)
- Helping loved ones with Alzheimer’s Disease (wbng.com)
- Does “Employee Engagement” Matter? (lalitaraman.com)