Volunteers from Bankers Life and Casualty Company branch sales office take to the streets May 17 and 18 to raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Association in the company’s 11th annual Forget Me Not Days® event.
Employees and agents from Bankers Life – the national life and health insurer that serves the retirement needs of the middle market – will collect donations in cities across the United States. Wearing distinctive green gardening aprons, they’ll hand out packets of Forget-Me-Not flower seeds to donors, encouraging them to plant the seeds in honor of the more than 5 million Americans with Alzheimer’s disease.
For members of the community interested in making a donation, Bankers volunteers will be collecting donations those two days at locations across the country, including:
1758 Grand Avenue
May 17: 9am-5pm
May 18: 9am-5pm
5700 Stockdale Hwy
May 17: 8am-4pm
May 18: 8am-2pm
2400 Las Posas Road
May 17: 10am-5pm
May 18: 8am-3pm
2547 Rosamond Blvd.
May 17: 8am-5pm
May 18: 8am-5pm
One hundred percent of the money collected in goes to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- HOPE for Alzheimer’s Act (thedementiaqueen.com)
- Alzheimer’s Takes a Toll on Middle-Aged Adults, Too (herbweiss.wordpress.com)
- Because Babies Should Have Grandpas (randamity.wordpress.com)
- Taking Care of Our Elderly (kaieteurnewsonline.com)
- Alzheimer’s Disease (tbp13.wordpress.com)