Lee Ferrero, a member of our board of directors who was diagnosed more than six years ago with early onset Alzheimer’s, was interviewed on television in response to President Obama’s call to designate $100 million to map the brain. KSBY: Local responds to President’s call to map the brain Check it out!
- Obama to unveil brain mapping project: USA Today News (vineoflife.net)
- Early onset Alzheimer’s. (creativebeautyhealth.com)
- 7 talks on mapping the human brain (ted.com)
- Expert: Obama brain mapping may focus on how brain works as a whole (voicerussia.com)
- Obama Announces $100M Brain-Mapping Project (newsy.com)